What is excessive sweating?
Excessive sweating is medically termed as Hyperhidrosis. When we perform any physical activity in the hot temperature then there is a tendency of sweating in our body. This happens to most of the people and it’s normal. However, in excessive sweating people suffers from profuse sweating especially at night. During excessive sweating, the sweat usually occurs in the localized part of the body- hands, feet, face, underarm and neck.
Two types of Hyperhidrosis:
- Primary hyperhidrosis: In primary hyperhidrosis, the excessive sweating tends to occur without any medical reasons or medications. In this hyperhidrosis the sweating usually occurs in specific parts of the body like- hands, feet and armpits. Primary hyperhidrosis can happen from the age of childhood.
- Secondary hyperhidrosis: In secondary hyperhidrosis, the medical condition is the main cause of the excessive sweating. Medical conditions includes- infections (tuberculosis and AIDS), endocarditic, Lymphoma (type of cancer) and hyperthyroidism (overactive of thyroid). Under the secondary hyperhidrosis the excessive tends to occur in the entire body. This type of hyperhidrosis starts at the age of 25.
Excessive sweating for being out of shape:
People who are out of shape (excess weight) can lead to obesity. Obesity is one of the causes for excessive sweating for being out of shape. Those who are suffering from obesity also suffer from arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma. There are reasons for excessive sweating for being out of shape (obesity) and these are:
- Obesity can be hereditary.
- Consuming of excessive foods containing fats and food which are rich in calories can cause obesity.
- Lack of physical exercise and eating more junk foods causes obesity.
Symptoms of obesity:
- You experience excessive sweating for being out of shape and you can suffer from body odor.
- Feeling of hunger and thirst in an excessive level.
- Experience breathing problem when performing light activity.
- Feeling weak and depressed.
- Feeling of tiredness without performing any work.
Remedies for excessive sweating for being out of shape:
- Use ginger: While cooking use ginger in your food because ginger helps to burn the fats. It keeps the cholesterol in control. This helps you to reduce weight and prevents the excessive sweating for being out of shape.
- Papaya: Try to eat papaya in summer season either has vegetable soup for dinner this will help you to lose weight. When you lose weight then automatically, excessive sweating is controlled.
- Black pepper powder: Mixing black pepper powder in the vegetable soup will help you to reduce your body fats and gradually preventing excessive sweating.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is useful to prevent from being out of shape and it also effective for other problems- arthritis and joint pains.
Warm water with honey: Mix half tablespoon of honey with Luke warm water and fresh basal and drink it. This will help you to control you weight and later, resulting in preventing excessive sweating for being out of shape.