While performing any physical exercises you tend to sweat in large amount as compared to the normal sweating. This is a normal thing cause during this condition you are putting a lot of stress to your as to lose your weight or to be health. However, there are some people who suffer from a profuse sweating and it can lead to a severe sweating disorder. One of the most common questions which are asked by many people is excessive sweating during exercise healthy? Now, let’s find out the answer with some of the following causes. These are mentioned below:
Causes: Is Excessive Sweating During Exercise Healthy?
- Hot temperature: Performing any physical exercise in a hot temperature can cause excessive sweating. This type of sweating is a sign of heat exhaustion (fatigue). In this condition a person will feel cold, headache, damp skin and tiredness. If you experience such problems then it’s a sign of exertion in your body and you should take some rest for some time.
- High humidity: A high humidity environment which consists of air and water molecules can lead to excessive in your body while exercising. Actually people tent to sweat a lot on a humid climate then in hot conditions as in humid condition your sweat is not able to evaporate properly and your body can’t cool down. High humidity can also lead to heat stroke and exhaustion of heat in the body. While exercising if you feel some exhaustion of heat in your body and excessive sweating then its better if you stop a exercising for a while.
- Hyperhidrosis: One of the causes for excessive sweating during exercise can be your genetic problem, hyperhidrosis. If you are suffering from this condition then you can consult your doctor for the effective treatment.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions can lead to excessive sweating while exercising. Medical conditions such as hyperthyroidism (over activity of thyroid glands), tuberculosis, anxiety and Parkinson’s disease.
- Medications: Some medications can cause excessive sweating while exercising. Medications such as albuterol, selenium, citalopram, ephedrine and medication for depression.
Treatment: is excessive sweating during exercise healthy?
- Vitamin B: Vitamin-B can help in controlling the excessive sweating while exercising. This supplement eliminates the waste from the body and throws out the toxins through urine. By drinking a lot of water, healthy food and vitamin B can reduce the toxin level from the body. Vitamin –B is available in the form of supplement and they can be also found in eggs, vegetables, nuts and bananas.
- Vitamin-C: Vitamin C can treat so many medical conditions such as it attacks viruses and infections and it also improves the immune system in the body. It also helps in eliminating toxins from the body and prevents excessive sweating while excising. Vitamin –C is available in the form of supplements and you should take 500mg or more than that every day. They can also be found in green peppers, cereals and citrus fruits.
- Zinc: Zinc is one of the vitamins which are used for maintaining the adrenal functions and to cure excessive sweating. This type of vitamins helps in boosting up the metabolism in your body. Take 50 mg of zinc every day along with food containing mineral and vitamin supplements.
- Calcium: Calcium can reduce excessive sweating in the body. You can take calcium in the form of vegetables, fish, milks, carrots and eggs.