What is pre menopause?
Pre menopause is a course which leads to the actual menopause stage in women. In pre menopause phase, there are some changes in the reproductive system (imbalance in hormones and the function of ovaries decreases).During pre menopause stage, women experience many symptoms which are also known as Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Pre menopause symptoms:
The pre menopause symptoms can be detected before the real menopause phase like-irregular menstrual period and periodic hot flashes. Besides these symptoms there are some common and uncommon pre menopause symptoms:
Common pre menopause symptoms are:
- Cramps: During the menstrual period, women experience cramps which can develop from mild to severe cramps (sort of pain).
- Depression: When there is instability of estrogen levels (hormones) in women, they sometimes from depression. This also leads to become one of the symptoms of pre menopause.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is the most common symptom to be found in all most all women who are through their reproductive years. For eg-stress related problems.
- Nausea: Women who are suffering from imbalance hormone levels in the body experience nausea before, their menstruation.
- Bloating: During menstruation, there is an increase in their progesterone levels which makes the body of a woman to maintain plenty of fluids.
- Overeating: In the time of the menstrual cycle, some are tempted to eat more food containing carbohydrates. This makes them to overeating of foods.
- Mood swings: Women tend to have mood swings during her periods.
Uncommon pre menopause symptoms are:
- Decreased self image: Some women have a feeling of decreased self image during menstrual cycle.
- Muscle spasm: Women also suffer from leg cramps during their pre menopause time.
- Dizziness: In pre menopause stage, women also experience a feeling of dizziness and sometimes they can’t maintain balance.
- Clumsiness: During pre menopause phase, the coordination of the body is affected due to some hormonal changes.
Other then these common and uncommon pre menopause symptoms, there are three which can be a sign of change in women’s life. These are as follows:
- Lower sex drive: During the pre menopause stage, women suffers from problems which lowers the sex drive in them such as: feeling of itchiness and pain in the joints and fatigue(exhaustion).These symptoms can be prevented by taking prescribed medication to regenerate the sexual flame.
- Hot flashes: Hot flashes can be one of the symptoms of premenopause .However, hot flashes usually occurs due to taking of medication like antidepressant and fertility drugs.
- Pre menopause also occurs in the bladder and vagina in which bladder is infected and dryness in the vagina.
Treatment for pre menopause symptoms:
Premenopause is a natural conversion of women’s body. To get some relief from premenopause symptoms you can apply some remedy such as:
- Regular exercise.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Meditation and yoga.
- Quit smoking.
- Taking natural supplements.
- Drinking water.
- Cut down on caffeine (coffee).
- Take healthy diet.
Take calcium to strengthen your bones.