What is sweating?
Sweating is a liquid form of substance which is produced by the sweat glands. Sweating usually occurs when a person is performing some physical activity in a hot environment or under medical conditions. This type of sweating is normal but there are some cases where, a person suffers from excessive sweating without performing any activity or any medical reasons. Such type of sweating is known as hyperhidrosis and it usually happens at night.
What is Stop sweating and start living?
Stop sweating and start living is an EBook which is available in PDF format which means you can download or you can take out the print out of it. This EBook is written by Mike Ramsey. Under this EBook he has mentioned some tips to stop sweating (especially armpits) and start living.
Causes for underarm sweating:
- Heredity: Excessive underarm sweating can be hereditary as it can happen from the childhood age. When a person suffers from excessive underarm sweating with hereditary being its reason then they are affected by one of the hyperhidrosis –primary hyperhidrosis.
- Hyperthyroidism: People who are suffering from overactive thyroid problem which is known as hyperthyroidism experience excessive underarm sweating. Their body starts to produce irregular heat in the body.
- Medications: Several medications like- aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and insulin for diabetes causes underarm sweating. Medications used for asthma, lung condition and depressive disorders (antidepressant) can also cause underarm sweating.
- Neurological disorders: Hypothalamus which is located in the brain produces hormones which control the heart and body temperature. When there is any disorder in the hypothalamus then the heart and the body temperature increases causing excessive sweating in the body.
- Infections: Infections such as- tuberculosis, pneumonia and AIDS (HIV virus) causes excessive sweating in the body including the underarm.
- Exercise and heat: Performing physical activity like playing sports or doing some exercise in the hot environment can heat up the body temperature resulting in underarm sweating.
- Caffeine: Consuming caffeine in the form of beverages –coffee can also cause excessive under sweating.
Stop sweating and start living review:
Above mentioned are the causes for underarm sweating .So, under stop sweating and start living book, there are ideas given to prevent such causes. The methods used in this book aim at preventing the sweating problem within 2 weeks. The procedures in Stop sweating and start living is 100% natural and so, the procedure for controlling underarm sweating is much affordable. Under this book, there are routine which is to be followed by the users’ everyday and it will only take 5 minutes to follow that routine.
Mike Ramsey has tried to provide practical and a unique method to prevent underarm sweating. The advice mentioned in this book (Stop Sweating and Start Living) is simple and the procedure to control underarm sweating is simpler. Using the methods mentioned in the book is also considered to be effective for the other parts of the body as well. Stop sweating and start living also gives you a 60 days money back guarantee.